I went to my snack cabinet to grab a nutty bar and unwrapped it and started eating it was crunchy and taste a little weird so I got up and turn on the light and realize there was something black in the middle of it inside the crispy part...so I went on and started unwrapping all the nutty bars I had left and found specs of it...its not burn..because you could taste burn but it wasn't ....so I need some answers about what could've happen or what can it be its was hard and very very black like tar so can anyone explain what can it be
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Little Debbie Nutty Bars Wafer
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchases a 52 oz (1.47kg) can of Planters Extra Large Virginia Peanuts from our local Sams store SCAN CODE # 2900001039 with expiration date of 07FEB17EX07:55. The bottom of half..."
- "Hard sharp piece of plastic in my granola bar that cut the roof of my mouth and lossened a tooth due to bitting down on this piece now my jaw..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."