I went to my snack cabinet to grab a nutty bar and unwrapped it and started eating it was crunchy and taste a little weird so I got up and turn on the light and realize there was something black in the middle of it inside the crispy part...so I went on and started unwrapping all the nutty bars I had left and found specs of it...its not burn..because you could taste burn but it wasn't ....so I need some answers about what could've happen or what can it be its was hard and very very black like tar so can anyone explain what can it be
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Little Debbie Nutty Bars Wafer
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My brownie had no chocolate chip sprinkles on it ..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- " Self deception, conflicts of interest, a feeling of possible corruption, and completely abandoning moral fiber are all words I would use to describe the owners..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."