I went to my snack cabinet to grab a nutty bar and unwrapped it and started eating it was crunchy and taste a little weird so I got up and turn on the light and realize there was something black in the middle of it inside the crispy part...so I went on and started unwrapping all the nutty bars I had left and found specs of it...its not burn..because you could taste burn but it wasn't ....so I need some answers about what could've happen or what can it be its was hard and very very black like tar so can anyone explain what can it be
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Little Debbie Nutty Bars Wafer
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Um do you check your rice before you import for cheap??? Do you have QC checking this stuff? I just bought a box on Saturday of hamburger helper crunchy..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."
- "Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change. A month and a half..."
- "I am so done with these people! I advise that you NEVER order from them. Yeah, I love the products and things but it is not worth it! I am..."