I went to my snack cabinet to grab a nutty bar and unwrapped it and started eating it was crunchy and taste a little weird so I got up and turn on the light and realize there was something black in the middle of it inside the crispy part...so I went on and started unwrapping all the nutty bars I had left and found specs of it...its not burn..because you could taste burn but it wasn't ....so I need some answers about what could've happen or what can it be its was hard and very very black like tar so can anyone explain what can it be

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Little Debbie and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Little Debbie.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Little Debbie to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Little Debbie?

Comments

Florence, South Carolina, United States #1327407

I had this as well, saved a piece like the one you're holding in case it made me sick. A few months later and I'm still alive so there's that.