I recently purchased 2 boxes of Honey Buns.1 box was a smaller box and they tasted old and dried out.
The second box was the big pack and after eating one. Later that evening I got sick. I have been sick 18 hours and counting. The honey bun I ate still tasted old and dry.
Looking at the box is says best if by Nov 15 2016 and today's date is Nov 4 2016.Had I seen the date I would not have eaten it, but after being in agonizing pain for 18 plus hours I will NOT ever purchase another Little Debbie anything.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pizza Hut delivered the worst pizza I have ever had; visually and taste please see the attached pix. These pizzas speak volumes about the weak leadership, concern, and quality control practices..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I am so disappointed with BH Cosmetics. I wanted to try their items because I saw a makeup artist do a tutorial on Instagram and the colors were so pretty...."
- "Warranty direct is a scam to no end...they try and find every loophole not to honor their service...customer Dis Service rep name Tyreke had the audacity to say most mechanics..."