I recently purchased 2 boxes of Honey Buns.1 box was a smaller box and they tasted old and dried out.
The second box was the big pack and after eating one. Later that evening I got sick. I have been sick 18 hours and counting. The honey bun I ate still tasted old and dry.
Looking at the box is says best if by Nov 15 2016 and today's date is Nov 4 2016.Had I seen the date I would not have eaten it, but after being in agonizing pain for 18 plus hours I will NOT ever purchase another Little Debbie anything.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "Um do you check your rice before you import for cheap??? Do you have QC checking this stuff? I just bought a box on Saturday of hamburger helper crunchy..."
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "Warranty direct is a scam to no end...they try and find every loophole not to honor their service...customer Dis Service rep name Tyreke had the audacity to say most mechanics..."
- "I am so disappointed with BH Cosmetics. I wanted to try their items because I saw a makeup artist do a tutorial on Instagram and the colors were so pretty...."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"