I bought a pack of Little Debbie glazed donuts from a store in Irvington NJ.I ate two of them.
As I pulled the third one out I noticed it has mold on it..The date on it is November 18, 2015 today is November 10th 2015..
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Little Debbie Glazed Donuts
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pizza Hut delivered the worst pizza I have ever had; visually and taste please see the attached pix. These pizzas speak volumes about the weak leadership, concern, and quality control practices..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "On 6/27/08, my husband purchased a 16 piece bucket of original chicken from 1235 Central Avenue Kentucky Fried Chicken in Albany, New York. After getting the chicken home, it wasn't..."
- "I'm sure we could find a large number of victims of Morgan-Properties for a class action suit! There are so many violations and I will address some here! Bate and..."
- "Kitchen table purchased in January of 2015. Less than one year later the table is defaced. My wife called on April 8th 2016, Spoke to a gentlemen who stated that..."
- "I recently received walmart pre Black Friday advertisement email.From there I purchased a refurbished MacBook Pro for $179.I thought it was a great deal I couldn't pass up..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."