I bought the Little Debbie fudge brownie, which is one of my favorites from your company.I had eaten over half of the brownie when I took a *** and bit down on something hard and pointy.
I spit out the whole *** and found a staple! I have no idea how a staple would get into a little Debbie, but this was so scary to me, that I through away the rest of the brownie. I took a picture of the staple and the brownie before I tossed them both.
It will be a long while before I buy another one of those brownies!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- This experience was scary
- Reason of review:
- Staple Found in Product
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Little Debbie Fudge Brownie
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a bad of rice from dollar general on 701 near hwy 22 in conway , sc on 10/7/2016 vecause i forgot to get a big bag at..."
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "i went to go buy Christmas tree cakes to have for Christmas but what do i find valentines cakes what the heck little Debbie its December 23 not even Christmas..."
- "We love our blue world pool!! Had it installed in August 2010 after purchasing our first new home in December 2009 and have had no complaints!!! The installation team was..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- " I don't really have anything to complain about. Our experience with Blue World Pools has been a mostly positive one. They had someone come to the house to explain how..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."