I bought the Little Debbie fudge brownie, which is one of my favorites from your company.I had eaten over half of the brownie when I took a *** and bit down on something hard and pointy.
I spit out the whole *** and found a staple! I have no idea how a staple would get into a little Debbie, but this was so scary to me, that I through away the rest of the brownie. I took a picture of the staple and the brownie before I tossed them both.
It will be a long while before I buy another one of those brownies!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- This experience was scary
- Reason of review:
- Staple Found in Product
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Little Debbie Fudge Brownie
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "I purchased a new pair of New Balance 990's. Sprayed a water protectant on them. After a couple of months of use, I got an unusual strong cat..."
- "Washer went out and they came out and diagnosed the problem. They ordered the part and when it was time to fix it they claimed the warehouse ordered the part..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."