i went to go buy Christmas tree cakes to have for Christmas but what do i find valentines cakes what the heck little Debbie its December 23 not even Christmas yet and i get this cold slap in the face... what is going on with this it is not right at all i cant believe this is happening you should really address this at your next cake meeting there are alot of unhappy people who love christmas time and love getting your delicious tree cakes.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- valentines cakes in December
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Little Debbie Be My Valentine Cakes
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia . 2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product..."
- "Note: Kelly services On May 18th I was hired by Kelly Services for Apple IOS Tier 1 Advisor. On June 8th was the first day of a 4 week training...."
- "The Cascade with Gain made my food taste like laundry soap. I tried to return to store, but it was opened with one used so they would not refund my..."
- "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."